Professor Hamo Apologizes to Jemutai And Kids After Weeks of Unending Dramas

TheKamams

hamo.jpg
Comedian Professor Hamo has finally come back to his senses. On Tuesday, Hamo took to social media where he penned down a message of apology to the mother of two children and a fellow comedian Jemutai after a series of scandals where the two were involved in an exchange of words on online platforms.
The scandal started when Jemutai decided to sell her Facebook page to cater to her kid's needs especially food. Jemutai later accused Prof Hamo of being a deadbeat dad who never cared about the welfare of his kids.
According to Prof Hamo who had earlier defended himself saying that he has many children out of wedlock and he has never abandoned any setting records straight that he catered for all of them.

However, after a series of intervention from known people and figures in the entertainment industry, Hamo finally asked for forgiveness from Jemutai, first wife, and his kids. He promised his kids to be always there for them and will be the father figure that they need. In a post, Hamo thanked Churchill, Robert Burale, and Zippy for helping him and Jemutai come into an agreement.
Apologies are made when someone realizes and owns up to their mistakes. I had to go back to family and make good with them otherwise all this would have been a facade. I would like to thank my boss turned mentor, Mr. Daniel Ndambuki ‘Churchill’ and Life coach Robert Burale for instilling vital knowledge & wisdom in us tukikunywa kale ka chai kamejaa maziwa miiingi..!
hhhamo.jpg
Hamo further thanked Jemutai for lowering her anger and accepting to have a sit-down with him for them to discuss how they will take care of their children and further avoid embarrassing and putting their children through stressful incidences in the future.
A big thank you to Jemutai for agreeing for us to sit down and have a peaceful discussion on how we are going to raise our kids. A special thank you to Zippy you still accommodated me despite my shortcomings,” he wrote.

Hamo never forgot to apologize to his former employer Royal Media Services who fired him because he was absconding duties without any valid reasons.
To my young ones, life is not an easy road, papa is very sorry & he hopes one day when you are old enough to understand you will forgive me. Nawapenda wote & I will always be here for you. RMS family poleni for being dragged into all this you know we were here 3 weeks earlier,” he wrote.

The comedian did not also forget to apologize to his fans for letting them don by promising that he will be a responsible person, a dad, a husband, and a man.
“I am deeply sorry for letting you down. I am not yet there but working towards being a responsible person, dad, husband & man.