"Please Come Back": Kenyan Singer Nyota Ndogo Begs Mzungu Husband

Blindspots

"Please Come Back": Kenyan Singer NyotaNdogo Begs Mzungu Husband
nyota.jpg

Kenyan singer Mwanaisha Abdalla, alias Nyota Ndogo, has publicly pleaded with her ‘Mzungu’ husband to come back home.

Her spouse Henning Nielsen, a Danish national, allegedly walked out on her following an April Fool’s Day prank went wrong.

The Watu Na Viatu hitmaker is said to have pranked her husband by claiming that she was pregnant yet the two had not seen each other for three months, something that infuriated Nielsen.

“I never thought he would take this so seriously. I made the joke at 8 am and come 4 pm, I told him it was a joke but by that time he had taken it seriously. He has been silent on me since, something I had never foreseen happening in the last seven years we have been together as friends and as a couple,” Nyota Ndogo says.

Nyota says she has been having sleeping nights since the incident and all she wants is for the love of his life to come back.

“Please come back to me. I don’t want your money, I’m crying for love. I found love in you and without you I will die single,” she said on Instagram.

The two divorcees tied the knot in May 2016, eight years after Nyota separated from her former husband K-short. Both have grown-up children from previous marriages.

Nyota, who is based in Voi, Taita Taveta County, runs her real estate and fast food businesses.