"My Way to Death" Prison Warder Pens Suicidal Note on Facebook Over Frustrations at Work

TheKamams

Many police officers in the country are facing hard times and economical strains following the Covid-19 pandemic that has made life's of many unbearable.
Deaths, suicide and ****** among police fraternity have hit most of our media houses which have been associated to depression and hard times.
A prison warder attached to Kaloleni Prison identified as Vincent Kimosop, has experienced his struggles something that as made him to contemplate on committing suicide.

Through a post in Facebook, Kimosop wrote that he was going to commit suicide and requested his two children to forgive him and that he loved them very much.
Kimosop in his post cited frustrations in the service saying that he had not be paid since October last year, which today marks 7 months since he allegedly received his last pay.
Officer Vincet further said that despite reporting to his duties, he has no money to cater for basic needs for his family.

“I av no salary since oct,n am working even now am on night duties,my children av nothing to spent on fees n lunches,niko kaloleni prison,i beg the cgp to consider my prayers,Mr Wycliffe Ogallo,” Wrote Vincent Kimosop.
People are now calling upon Cabinet Secretary, Interior Fred Matiangi and Commissioner General of Prisons to intervene and see that Vincet gets his dues before he commits suicide.
The questions that are lingering in minds of many is why could they hold is salary for that long despite him being at work and not under disciplinary action.
Kenyans however with there generosity heart have requested Vincent to share his contacts so that they can assist him with basic needs that will keep his family going.
They have further called upon not to think of suicide but also to think about the agony they could go through without their father.