Moses Kuria Storms Out of Mt.Kenya Leaders Meeting, Admits he is Still a Member of Tangatanga

TheKamams

download (13).jpg
A meeting to forge Mt Kenya unity ended in disarray after Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria declared at a press conference that he is in Tangatanga to stay.
After the presser, other party leaders confronted Kuria over the remark but an unapologetic Kuria stormed out of the meeting.

Kuria, Narc Kenya leader Martha Karua and her TSP counterpart Mwangi Kiunjuri had last week come up with Mt Kenya Unity Caucus to spearhead unity of the region
The Three MKs from Mt. Kenya convened to draw expectations the Mount Region expects from any person who could be seeking their support come 2022 general elections.
The New Democrats Party leader Thuo Mathenge said he confronted Kuria for erroneously portraying attendants as Ruto’s supporters.
“I was very bitter with Kuria when he tried to turn the meeting into a Tangatanga function and I had to confront him,” Mathenge sending a warning said that such remarks risk the caucus’s disintegration.
images (8).jpg
Kuria, Karua and Kiunjuri attended the meeting in Thika. Addressing the media, Karua said the caucus’s sole purpose is to unite the region without supporting any political affiliations. Narc Kenya leader Martha Karua further said that their aim is to reach out to all political parties from the region whether they are in Tangatanga or Kieleweke.
“The forum for Mt Kenya region isn’t about the individual but uniting the mountain for the region to speak with one tongue,” she said.
download (12).jpg
Her counterpart from Chama Cha Kazi, Kuria, said that he won’t be intimidated by those claiming that the forum is aimed at selling the region’s votes ahead of 2022.
“We have those people like Kiambu Woman Representative Gathoni Wamuchomba who are claiming that we are selling the region to the highest bidder. I would like to state that, it’s true, we will not give our eight million votes to an outsider without knowing our stake,” he said.