Iconic Singer Celine Dion Cancels All Her Europe Tour Concerts Due to a Rare Neurological Disorder

ThePuma

116d3cf70089e2ce1b7fc2837bf4a1373e26b230.jpegIconic singer Celine Dion has cancelled her Europe Tours after she was diagnosed with a rare Neurological disorder.

Dion who had previously postponed her 2022 Courage concert dates over "persistent" medical issues confirmed that the diagnosis means she won't be able restart the tour in Europe as planned.

In a video messages through her social media, said she had been suffering from severe spasms that are related to a "very rare neurological disorder" that is affecting her singing.

In an emotional message, Dion said that she has been suffering for a long period and that she needed to concentrate on her healing.

Here is her announcement:

"I've been dealing with problems with my health for a long time, and it's been really difficult for me to face these challenges and to talk about everything I've been going through,

"Recently I have been diagnosed with a very rare neurological disorder called 'stiff person syndrome' which affects something like one in a million people.

While we're still learning about this rare condition, we now know this is what's been causing all of the spasms that I've been having. Unfortunately, the spasm affects every aspect of my daily life, sometimes causing difficulties when I walk and not allowing me to use my vocal cords to sing the way I'm used to."

It hurts me to tell you today this means I won't be ready to restart my tour in Europe in February.

I have a great team of doctors working alongside me to help me get better and my precious children, who are supporting me and giving me hope.

I'm working hard with my sports medicine therapist every day to build back my strength and my ability to perform again. But I have to admit, it's been a struggle. All I know is singing. It's what I've done all my life, and it's what I love to do the most.
I miss you so much. I miss seeing all of you, being on the stage, performing for you.

I always give 100 percent when I do my shows, but my condition is not allowing me to give you that right now. For me to reach you again, I have no choice but to concentrate on my health at this moment, and I have hope that I'm on the road to recovery.

This is my focus, and I'm doing everything that I can to recuperate."

Celine Dion Announcement of Europe Tour Cancellation