"I Have Many Wives" Bonny Khalwale Demands For an Apology From a Female Senator who Schooled him on Gender

ThePuma

Screenshot_20221220_171202_Twitter.jpgFireworks was witnessed at Senate after Kakamega Senator Bonny Khalwale went head on head with nominated Senator Gloria Orwoba.

Earlier before Khalwale spoke, Ms. Gloria did not support the committee appointment claiming that it did not consider the gender third rule and therefore she had no faith with in investigating Meru Governor Kawira Mwangaza's Impeachment.

However, responding to her claims, Khalwale said that the Senate was not seating to make a decision on gender grounds but on an issue they have no knowledge off that needed investigations.

Khalwale accused Gloria of schooling him on matters gender claiming that his life is surrounded by both men and women and Majority are women.

In adding weight to his argument, Khalwale left the Senate in stitches for claiming he is the bullfighter of Kakamega County who has more than on wife and being a father of many girls.

"She wants to school me in matters gender.. really? I have many children, the majority of them are girls, I have more than one wife, I know matters of gender, she can't school me. You have to apologize to the bullfighter of Kakamega." Khalwale demanded.

Responding to Khalwale, Gloria told him that it was not a matter of bullfighting but a matter of ensuring governor Kawira got fair hearing.

Attachments