Furious Ida Odinga Tells Off Azimio Leaders Attacking Raila For Losing 2022 Polls

ThePuma

images (3).jpegMrs Ida Odinga, the wife of Azimio la Umoja-One Kenya Coalition leader Raila Odinga has told off his critics and Azimio Leaders who are fighting him.

Speaking in Homabay during a thanksgiving service, Ida opened up on how politicians who were close to Raila during the campaigns have since abandoned him after losing the 2022 polls to President William Ruto.

She further accused them of pushing to have Raila pushed out of Nyanza region and Kenyan politics demanding him to retire.

According to her, the same politicians who had breakfast, lunch and supper every day are the same politicians who are insulting the members of her family, pretending to be close to her family.

"The same politicians would wake up and come to my home for breakfast, lunch and supper and spend the whole day at my office. They are now insulting members of my family, forgetting they used to frequent my home, pretending to be close to the family,” said Mrs Odinga.ida-odinga.jpg

Mrs Odinga defended her husband, saying those trying to write him off politically were doing so for selfish interests.

She said some of the politicians had taken to social media to paint the Odinga family negatively in the hope of being rewarded by the Kenya Kwanza administration.

“Those making noise on Facebook with intentions of seeking state recognition are wasting their time,” said Mrs Odinga.

She asked them to stop blaming her husband for failing to clinch the presidency and to stop celebrating over the defeat of Raila.