Eric Omondi's hunt for a wife material finally ends.

Kenyan jokester Eric Omondi has gone to Kenyans to locate an appropriate lady to wed and settle down with. Offering his assessments to his fans on Instagram, the Eric Omondi Studios author uncovered that he was right now dominating in all parts of his life aside from his adoration life and required somebody to cherish and begin a family with.

"God has been acceptable I am honored with acceptable wellbeing an effective vocation, some money...I can certainly say I have all that I ever longed for. The Leader of Satire Africa and Now my fantasy Studio. In any case, all these could be nothing without somebody to impart the minutes to. Indeed, even Adam had Eve...Genesis 2:18... Furthermore, God stated, 'It isn't useful for man to be separated from everyone else, I will make a reasonable partner for him,'" composed Eric.

The online media sensation called upon intrigued Kenyan ladies to send him a short video clarifying why they think they have the right to be with him and requested that Kenyans help him pick.

"As a jokester it has been difficult for individuals to pay attention to me when I need them to. This is one of those occasions I need Kenya, my nation, my kin to pay attention to me. I therefore guarantee that whoever Kenyans will decide for me, I will do an official wedding and wed them and have children with them and ideally live cheerfully until the end of time.

"On the off chance that you are a woman and you trust you can cause an ideal spouse for me, to please send a short whatsapp video to 0782172766 clarifying why you believe you would be ideal to be the affection for my life or post the clasp and label me. I will post all the recordings and Kenyans will assist me with picking a spouse in the old African manner," he added.
ericomondi-20201223-0001.jpg

Further, Questionable gospel vocalist Alex Apoko, prominently known by his stage name Ringtone, has called upon all the ladies taking an interest in Spouse material show as hopefuls to stop the show. Talking in a video posted on his Instagram page, Ringtone denounced the show originator, entertainer Eric Omondi, of abusing the young ladies and utilizing them for his own benefit.

"I need to address the ones who are going around with Eric Omondi. Since you are youthful I feel that Eric is abusing you. He is exploiting you and acquainting you with indecent stuff," he started by saying.

As a compensation to any competitor that enthusiastically pulls out of the show, Ringtone guaranteed a monetary reward of Ksh 100,000 to help their own endeavors or business thoughts.

"As your sibling, I need to offer you Ksh 100,000 each. Anyone who stops I give you 100k to begin a business or discover whatever else to do. Kindly leave that fastener show by Eric Omondi. He is a con and isn't profoundly disposed. So I beseech you my little sisters, anybody that chooses to stop I will give you 100k, search for me," he advertised.

The competition came to an end where Caro of Bandbeca won against all the other 8 ladies in the contest.
Eric Omondi declared finally in his Instagram as follows

"CONGRATULATIONS CAROL @bandbeca You are an AMAZING woman! Beautiful Inside and out. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you and make beautiful babies. I am the luckiest man on this planet. To all the ladies who participated in the #WifeMaterial I can never say THANK YOU enough😰😰😰🙏🙏🙏, We made soo many beautiful memories and it doesn't end here. WE ARE NOW FAMILY and I hope you all make it for the wedding. Finally I want to say a BIG thank you to Kenyans for walking with me through this journey and for helping me get a wife. Asanteni sanaa🙏🙏. "
ericomondi-20201223-0002.jpg

Last edited: