A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE ARE RELOCATING BACK TO AFRICA

Most black people from diaspora that travel with me are relocating back to Africa, according to my own experience, there is a lot we need to learn from each other before reaching to the level of allowing them to come back, I have had both good and bad experiences traveling with them, my main concern is, how are our governments prepared when it comes to land ownership while most of us here in Africa still don't have land, how will our governments protect their investments while Nigerians are attacked in South Africa and they are from Africa?. I think it is time we addressed this issues coz if they come and invest here, there will be future Xenophobic attacks, we all know that is an issue in Africa, blacks against blacks in the continent and the same in Kenya when it comes to tribalism, how are we welcoming people from other continents while we have not addressed the issues that affect our growth as Africans? I am for the unity of black people because we were divided by systematic oppression for them to divide and rule us, but I think we should address this issues first before promising others land in Africa. We should also educate each other first about our different cultures, I have met people from the diaspora who are mad at us in Africa saying we sold them and sometimes some of them are very aggressive, while some of them from the diaspora think they are more superior than us here in Africa and this are issues we should not ignore if we are planning to unite black people for the welfare of Africa.