US lady who moved to Africa permanently says her life changed positively

Sanyatti

US lady who moved to Africa permanently says her life changed positively

Tiffany Soulbird, a 35-year-old lady who moved from California in the US to permanently settle in Ghana, says the decision changed her life - According to the lady, her family is now healthier because of the quality of diet she takes with her two children and mother - Tiffany advised all African-Americans to move to and explore Ghana for just 1 month at least

Tiffany, a woman who originally comes from California in the United States, has made a decision to live in Ghana. The 35-year-old woman said the move changed her life for the better. In a candid Twitter post, Tiffany said her first trip that made quite an impact was back in 2010.
She spent six months in Ghana and ended up falling in love with everything about the country. It even helped her rediscover her identity and that was everything the mother of two ever hoped for. "In 2010, I made a trip to Ghana, West Africa. It was six months that changed my life. For me, it was an important part of piecing together my identity," she said. Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/377633-us-lady-moved-africa-permanently-life-changed-positively.html

Attachments