To Love and to Hold: Congratulations Mr & Mrs Dr. David Wachira Waigwa.

Serengeti

Staff member
To Love and to Hold: Congratulations Mr & Mrs Dr. David Wachira Waigwa

There was pomp and color as Dr David Wachira Waigwa of Dallas,Texas tied the knot with his lovely bride now Mrs Cecilie Wachira
The colorful wedding ceremony was held of Friday June 12 2020

Congratulations to the newly weds! May the Lord continue to bless their union!
Dr. David Wachira Waigwa works for the Public Sector at World Bank
088784b6-c5f4-43fa-a426-37fb5ab2b6fa.jpg

Dr David Wachira Waigwa is the son to Dr Rev.Prof Solomon Waigwa & Tabitha Wachira pastors at Rhema Gospel Church Irving Texas.
Rev Dr.Pro Waigwa is a professor of Religion and Philosophy at Wiley College and an ordained minister of the Akorino Church.
He received his Ph.D from Baylor University.
"The Lord is gracious. He has given Tabitha and I another daughter. Meet Cecilie Wachira, wife to Dr. David Waigwa Wachira. To God be all the glory!"
A family is not merely a group of individuals. It is an institution with its own goals and aspirations. Those goals should be to ensure that every member is special and is therefore encouraged to pursue his or her dreams. A family is a place where everyone’s individuality is encouraged to thrive and blossom. It is should be the mission of every Christian family to ensure that all members, parents and their children, flourish in Jesus Christ. That flourishing becomes elusive to many in the diaspora because we have a real enemy of our very souls who comes to steal, **** and to destroy. (John 10:10) But we also have the promise of a friend who sticks closer than a brother, one who has vowed saying “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” (Heb 13:5)
He came so that we and our children may have life and have it in abundance!

104224828_10163779373095302_4841451058065772755_o.jpg
Photo taken by one of my past brides that I photographed on her wedding day ❤ thank you Amy Venezia
64aec780-c823-488a-afd9-73443d9cb795.jpg

71b4d965-fe2d-42ed-8b00-bd1eefecaf32.jpeg

Source: https://samrack.com/to-love-and-to-hold-congratulations-mr-mrs-dr-david-wachira-waigwa/
We decided to quell the uncertainty of Covid with the certainty of our LOVE. This is for our loved ones, near and far away, that could not attend our wedding due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Love always wins! https://www.cecilieanddavid.com/our-s...

Attachments

Last edited: