The Matter of Death - Lee funeral home

Origin and Founder

Established in 1987, the Lee Burial service Home is possessed by John Stuart Lee who is the originator and President.

In the meeting, Lee says he was conceived, brought and taught up in Nairobi. He says that he went to the UK after his schooling in Nairobi and joined the police power there.

It is while working with the police that he was given something to do at a clinic in Cambridge where he got a hang of how burial service homes run.

"I was conceived and instructed here in Nairobi and in 1963 my folks and I returned to the UK and afterward in 1964 I joined the primary police power and sooner or later they put me into Addenbrooke's Medical clinic in Cambridge to work for the coroner's office so I was managing pathologists and the funeral directors consistently," says Lee.

His returning to Kenya in 1968 proclaimed the start of another time for morgues in Kenya with the City Funeral home being the principle one which was, as indicated by Lee, in a shocking state.

He says, "When I returned to Kenya in 1968 and was recounted the shocking province of City Morgue, I was then being asked by different individuals would you be able to assist us with setting up our memorial service since we would prefer not to go to City Funeral home ourselves and that is the place where I got the thought from."

Strangely, for his proclivity to the better things in life including the English culture itself, Charles Njonjo was extremely instrumental in the coming up of the Lee Memorial service Home.

Lee says that the introduction of the Lee Memorial service Home was because of his work at the holding room of Nairobi Emergency clinic and the City Morgue.

"While I was working out of City Morgue and the holding room at Nairobi Medical clinic before we ever fabricated where we are presently at Nairobi Clinic, Sir Charles Njonjo who was then the director of Nairobi Emergency clinic rung me and he stated, might you want to assemble a memorial service parlor on the grounds of Nairobi Clinic? So we constructed the current Lee Burial service Home inside the grounds of the clinic in 87 and we opened in 1988 during the 25 years festivity of Freedom of the Republic of Kenya," Lee adds.

Below is The Lee Memorial service Home's Puma Funeral wagon.

Lee-Funeral-Homes-jaguar-Hearse_Nairobi-News.jpg

Memorial service Home Charges

As the principal burial service home in East Africa, Lee Memorial service Home has developed with time seeing the interest for its administrations rise.

Inside Nairobi, the memorial service parlor will charge you anything from Sh5,000 to gather the body from home and Sh 3,000 every day for capacity.

Final resting places at the memorial service home go for anything between Sh35,000 to Sh130,000.

For the body taking care of, which incorporates washing and dressing, the expense is Sh5,000 while a Puma funeral wagon would see you hack up in any event Sh130,000 for transport inside Nairobi.

Different charges are subject to the necessities and requests of those looking for administrations at the memorial service home.

Passing by these bundles, the grandiose can at present bear to binge spend the sums without feeling a squeeze since it is pocket change.

Be that as it may, for the one who runs the Lee Burial service Home, his is to offer the dispossessed live memorial service home to give five star quality help and take care of the expired until the hour of one or the other incineration or internment.

"Indeed. What's more, for the most part, care for the deprived family. That is the thing that we're there for," closes Lee.