Strict Kenyan Parents

Pavilion

Staff member
Strict Kenyan Parents
IMG_0399.jpeg

Please Unstrict yourselves...Or Dial it down a notch....This is a short rant coming from me
about how this has affected my life and I see it affecting my adult life as well... Now, Don't get me wrong I love my parents to death but boy are they strict....They never allowed me to do anything...I couldn't go out...I couldn't ask for anything unless it was essential...I couldn't express my emotions to these people at all....I was asked by them to stop hanging out with 80% of my friends for whatever reasons unknown to me.....If they saw me in the company of a girl...even if it was just platonic....I would get the side eye.....and would later answer a lot of questions when we met back home....This as a result has made me so closed off from the world...I don't have friends...I spend most of my time in my head...I would rather suffer than ask anything from them....I have so many failed friendships...I can't talk to them about anything....If it's not about fees or basic needs..

Dont get me started on the sneaking around
and the lying I have to do to them when the urge to do something I want comes around (something as simple as hanging out with my friends) I know they would **** the mood if even asked so what's the point in telling them the truth.......This came in mind when I remembered I have never been outside during New Year's Eve...never witnessed the celebrations, the fireworks...I miss every one and I am probably missing this one as well...Anyways....It Is What it is......Anyone who has gone through the same??

Last edited:

PetrRenly

В доме завелись тараканы
Напишите кто как избавлялся?
------
Предоставление услуг дезинфекции, дезинсекции и дератизации в Саратове и области. Дезинсекция от клещей, тараканов, муравьев, дератизация от грызунов, а также санитарная обработка автотранспорта.
защита от комаров
борьба с комарами
дератизация

Кому надо ссылку

дезинфекция автотранспорта

[url=http://www.bio64.ru]