Secrets Things That Women Will Never Tell Men – A Must Read

Serengeti

Staff member
Secrets Things That Women Will Never Tell Men – A Must Read
A woman may give you her body and her heart, but there are parts that she’ll never give up. Pieces woven into the very fiber of her being. Mysteries only hinted at in a passing sly smile, an inscrutable laugh.
Below are secrets that women hide from men;704b8d11-2323-480d-bdfd-9ee1ce9e13f8.jpg

• Women really pray for the success of the men in their lives. They may not tell you but are really rooting for you men
  • Women are possessive by nature.They easily get jealous.
  • A Womens intuition is very very high esp if she loves a man. Women can smell trouble or B.s from someone they love from a distance
  • They know how they look, still, and still ask you because they love it when you appreciate their beauty.
  • They find intelligence without arrogance sexy. It’s extremely sexy when a man knows how to maintain his intelligence without riding a high horse in the process."But do I say Phenomenon!!"
  • Women multiply everything a man gives to her: give her a sperm, she give a baby, a house, she make it a home, frustrations, she gives you double of that.lol
  • Your deep, masculine voice is like a music in their ears.
  • …and the sound of your laugh, oh my… it melts their hearts.
  • They want a man who is in control but not controlling. There’s a difference!!!
  • They hardly share any post, photo or status without any cause…there’s always some reason or story behind posting it, trust me on this one
  • They don’t give up easily on a man who they love, but once we’re done, no matter what you do, they never come back, unless you hit the lotto..
  • Like you stare at girls, they too stare at boys, in fact, better than you.
  • They love it if you tell your parents and friends about them. It means a lot.
  • They love it when they catch a special man in their life staring them and ask “what..?”
  • They love it when you explain their importance in your life. They may be denying some of your points... but they blush or feel extremely happy from inside.
  • Their libido is triggered by emotions and not what we can only see. So set aside your hopes of women being turned on by your abs, 6 pack, alone. Feed their emotion and everything else will follow.
  • They secretly wait for the man to initiate the text or call or say am sorry first.
  • Women do not want to be with a Bad Boy. What women want is to be with a Nice Guy that is confident and a leader; who holds boundaries, respects himself and with massive appeal for hat she likes
  • Old fashioned gestures never gets old for them. (Eg. Open doors, pull out chairs) Men, do not let chilvalry die.
  • No woman wants to be with a weak man.They love dominance at times.
  • An open minded man is a great man. Someone who isn’t biased against race, religion or opinions.
  • When they say “I love you”, they mean it.
  • They may be as bold as a lioness but deep inside something else could be going on..
  • Beware of the mail-man, women thrive on routine ,frequency and consistency

Last edited: