Samidoh apologises to wife, admits he is father to Karen Nyamu’s son

Cascabel

D3304BEA-BC80-4A55-8B4E-EF053955EF7B.jpeg

Kikuyu singer Samwel Muchoki, alias Samidoh has confirmed his relationship with city politician Katen Nyamu.

Taking to Instagram, the musician said he had an affair with Nyamu which led to the birth of their son.

“I am sorry! I have put my family and myself in a bad situation. It is true I had a friendship with Ms. Karen Nyamu and its this involvement that led to the birth of an innocent child whom I have and will always support both emotionally and materially. I am a proud father to my children,” he wrote.

In a lengthy social media post, the musician said he had an affair with Nyamu which led to the birth of their son Photo: Courtesy
Samidoh apologised to his wife and fans for putting himself and his family in a bad situation, further noting that he has never left his wife for 11 years.

“I am however perturbed by the motive and timing of these past videos which have led unnecessary trolling of the child and my wife, I have never left my wife of 11 years for another woman. I apologized to her and my family before,” he added.
He concluded his apology by sating that he takes full responsibility of his mistakes which he said he regrets.

“I now apologize to you my fans for setting a bad example. I take full responsibility for my mistakes which I regret. We have had our own shares of ups and downs but we are stronger and happy together,” he concluded