"Our Mother is Innocent" Children of Jane Muthoni Plead With the Court in ****** Case

TheKamams

index.jpg
Children of Former Icirari Principal Jane Muthoni who is accused of murdering her husband Solomon Mwangi. former Principal Kiru Boys have pleaded with the court saying that there mother is innocent and their lifes has lacked parental love for long something that has really affected them.
Citing the agony and tribulations they have gone through for 5 years, the children said that they have been surviving through relatives and well wishers since the death of their father and arrest of their of mother. Her children said that their life has been miserable with them being chased from school due to lack of fees
According to the elder child, June Mbuthi while pleading with the court with tears running down her cheeks, she said that they what justice for their father whom fatherly love has been absence in their life but at the same time maintained that their mother is innocent and they are sure that the culprit who committed the heinous crime in 2016 was going to be arrested.
muthoni.jpg
She further went ahead to request the court to have mercy on her mother who was arrested alongside another man identified as Isaac Ng’ang’a for the killing of her husband who she allegedly suspected of having an affair with another lady who was referred to as 'The MPESA Lady."
“We are all students and have fee arrears. We also crave our parents' love every day and it’s so hard. I believe my mother is innocent and I know that one day the person behind this will be known,” she said, adding that they have always depended on relatives and friends for support for the past five years," June pleaded.
Jane Muthoni and her co-accused are staring a death sentence however they have denied the charges before the court and said that they cannot be remorseful of a crime they did not commit.
The court was told that Muthoni had hired two men who was supposed to terminate the deceased but one managed to escape after hearing that the two had been arrested.he reading and sentencing of the two has been sent for June 3rd.