Nicola Traldi: Meet Eric Omondi’s ex-girlfriend Chantal Grazioli’s alleged lover

Sirikali news has learnt that Kenyan comedian Eric Omondi’s ex-girlfriend Chantal Grazioli is dating businessman Nicola Traldi.

Chantal first made their relationship public after sharing a photo of them and captioned it with love hearts emojis.

Nicola Traldi is a Nairobi-based businessman Photo: Instagram
On Wednesday, February 17, Chantal also shared a photo of herself and Traldi as he wished him a happy birthday.

Traldi has a daughter, Micaela Traldi with ex-girlfriend Tanya Goes.

Sirikali news also learned that he runs two restaurants on Gigiri Lane; Solo Gano Pizzeria and Bamboo Bar.

Traldi has a daughter, Micaela Traldi Photo: Instagram
He also owns a deliver company, Tutto Deliveries for delivering Italian products.

This comes over a year since Chantal broke up with Eric after dating for four and a half years.

Chantal first made their relationship public after sharing a photo of them and captioned it with love hearts emojis Photo: Instagram
While announcing the break up, Chantal said it was as a result of discussions they held together from the month of April where they resolved to amicably part ways.

“Eric and I have had long discussions for the past one month. As you all know my family lives in Italy and it’s been really challenging for both of us

“I love Eric and I will always love him and we are okay; we created the best of moments together, we shared our dreams and visions but most importantly we shared our lives. And I will always cherish every single moment,” she wrote.
Nicola runs two restaurants on Gigiri Lane; Solo Gano Pizzeria and Bamboo Bar Photo: Instagram