New Dad in Town, Jason Derulo Welcomes First Born Child

TheKamams

ejwrcn7f92i4qvu8g60a4a6ca2e6b4.jpg
Award winning singer Jason Derulo is the new dad in town. Jason Derulo and girlfriend Jena Frumes welcomed their first born child on Tuesday evening.
Jena Frumes announced the birth of their "handsome little king" through her social media platforms through a sweet post with a caption that read "A glimpse of my first week with our healthy handsome little king."Life now has so much more meaning & I am so grateful. I’m so so so in love with this little boy he’s everything I never knew I needed."
Jason Derulo, 31 years old was not left behind in expressing his happiness as he posted emotional pictures and videos depicting Jena's journey at the hospital terming the experience and the birth of his son as one of the happiest days of his life. Announcing his son's name, Jason finished the post by saying: "He’s so lucky to have such a strong caring hero of a mother @jenafrumes."
vgt5birsts2ijs660a4a7188dd0a.jpg
Through a series of photos, Jena and the newborn were seen cuddling at the hospital bed hours after the birth of Jason Derulo Jnr as they named him. Jena later posted a picture showing her post-birth body figures with other showing the two couples together holding the baby.
Jason and Jena met the at the beginning of Corona Pandemic in 2020 in a gym where through Derulo's effort he approached her and they immediately started dating.