Nakuru lady, 28, says she gets judged for marrying 60-year-old mzungu

DCAAEE63-A607-4534-9CEB-CC68208DC9BB.jpeg

The 28-year-old woman is still two years shy of 30 and to many, she still has her whole life ahead of her. But she chose to settle down and start a family with the love of his life.
On the surface, it sounds like the usual love tales you read on books and see in movies. But it is different.
The young woman who hails from Lanet, Nakuru is 32 years younger than the man of her dreams. Ciru does not seem to mind the gap but society judges her every minute of every day.
She insists that their age gap has never caused a strain on their relationship.

“We have an age difference of 32 years. People always have an issue with our ages. We met on Facebook,” Ciru said.

Ciru met her man when she was just 20. It all started with a friend request on Facebook. It then blossomed into a date than turned into a wonderful friendship. “He and his first wife were divorced. They had three children. He asked me if I'd like us to meet for coffee and I said yes,” the confident lady declared. Ciru also stated that her German bae is older than her father.
The 28-year-old whose husband is German explained that he was the first old man she had ever been involved with.
It was unchartered territory but at the end, it turned out to be all she had ever hoped for. The most peculiar thing about their relationship is that the lady’s husband is three years older than her father. Despite that, this does not shake her and Ciru has promised to love her bae for better or for worse.

Still on relationship talk Margaret Wanjira was a happy bride when she and her husband tied the knot. However, childlessness put a dent in their marriage and she always endured pain from her in-laws. Wanja decided to get her hubby a new wife who eventually gave birth.