My 1.5 Million gift to you courtesy of Optiven Group, finally went back home | Lynn Ngugi TV

Blindspots

My 1.5 Million gift to you courtesy of Optiven Group, finally went back home | Lynn Ngugi TV

For years, I never thought my family would have a place to call home. Truth is, we were always behind rent, slept hungry and moved a couple of times but my mother held it all together and made sure this would not be our story Today ,my sisters and I have a place to call home and we are truly grateful to God. Going back to huruma on this particular episode reminded me how far we have come However, not many families in Kenya have a piece of land or even a place to call home, and that is why I partnered with Optiven Group who readily accepted my request and donated a piece of land at the beautiful Garden of Joy worth close to 1.5M which will then be donated to an extremely needy family nominated by you in this campaing dubbed "Badilisha Life na Optiven" My vision from here on is to connect needy Kenyans to their destiny helpers and I believe together we will create amazing memories .If you know a deserving needy family who deserve this piece of land, please send their story to badilishalife@optiven.co.ke and who knows, someone you nominate might finally have a place to call home A huge shout out to Optiven Group led by their amazing team leader Mr. George Wachiuri for believing in my vision and giving me a chance to continue impacting the community. Pamoja tutabalisha maisha na Optiven

Last edited: