Mike Sonko says he is now a blogger after Uhuru Kenyatta made him jobless

Cascabel

Mike Sonko went on social media on Sunday alerting his followers that he was delighted to start his new job

The politician said this was courtesy of President Uhuru Kenyatta who he believes was integral to his impeachment

The former Nairobi leader shared a video of him speaking during his time as Nairobi senator back in 2015

Recently impeached Nairobi governor Mike Sonko is looking to start a career in journalism after a few weeks out of his government job.

The politician went on social media on Sunday, January 17, alerting his followers that he was delighted to start his new role as a blogger.

The former Nairobi leader said this was courtesy of President Uhuru Kenyatta who he believes was integral to his impeachment.

He also shared a video of him back in 2015 when he was a senator of Nairobi in which he was urging Raila Odinga to accept an invite from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) over Eurobond.

"Since I'm now jobless courtesy of Uhuru and his system, I'm happy to be the new blogger in town. Kazi ya upinzani ni tamu sana. Eurobond ilinyamaziwa kabisaaaa (sic)."

The EACC had invited the opposition leader to address the corruption saga, a request he had already turned down.

The former senator even gave Raila the option to share the information with him, so that he could pass it on to the Senate, to help unravel the suspected government corruption mystery.

Going by this, Sonko appears ready to take up the opposing side of government and be the new whistleblower, something that Raila let go of after the handshake.

Trust me, since sonko is free nowadays, He will be RUTHLESS and BRUTAL as well.....It's sad that A democratically elected Governor has been overthrown in a punitive & illegal Manner...Go on mr Governor and expose whatever you can!