LUPITA NYONG’O SPOTTED ON VACATION IN LAMU – PHOTOS

B4A4CF9C-2F93-4EA7-AFD9-8854E360F469.jpeg

US-based Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong’o is currently in Kenya.
Taking to social media on Tuesday, March 16, the award-winning actress shared photos while on vacation in Lamu.

Lupita Nyong'o

Luputa Nyong’o on top of a boat during her vacation in Lamu Photo: Instagram

One of the photos showed her on top of a boat while the second one showed her taking in the beauty of the land.
“Lamu Tamu | Lamu Damu,” she captioned the photos.

Lupita Nyong'o

Lupita taking in the beauty of the beautiful Lamu Photo: Instagram

This came weeks after Lupita hit out at Tourism CS Najib Balala for claiming that she had been inaccessible for over five years.

Balala was explaining why the ministry picked British supermodel Naomi Campbell as Magical Kenya’s international ambassador and not Lupita.

“I know everybody is asking why not Lupita. Lupita has commitments and her managers cannot allow us to access her. We’ve spent the last five years looking for Lupita,” said the CS.

He added;
“We have a framework to work around her and she accepted to do it for free. She offered herself because of her love and commitment to Kenya. We are now working on the details on how do we use her to promote the destination.”

However, the Oscar Award winner shared a photo of herself laughing and captioned it;

“Me when I hear the Kenyan Ministry of Tourism has been looking for me for fives years.”