Kabi wa Jesus comes out clean neglecting his child, claims she is his niece

Youtube video creator Peter Kabi popularly known as Kabi Wa Jesus has denied being a deadbeat father.

Taking it to his official YouTube channel alongside his beautiful wife Milly wa Jesus the two were unhappy about the rumours leveled against their family.

Trashing the allegations, Kabi revealed that the said baby called Abby is his niece while the rumoured baby mama named Shiko is his cousin.

The viral pictures all over the internet had created a confusion with many questioning why he would have neglected his own child.

“The lady you see in this picture is my cousin and the baby we took this picture with is called Abby and shed is my niece. So everyone was wondering how can someone say you are the father of your Cousin’s child.”
According to Milly who even cried in the middle of the recording, the people who were propagating the fake story only intended to break their family.

‘’They even posted a picture of me and my auntie’s daughter, that’s my cousin Jasmine. They went down to the first photo I ever posted on Instagram that I captioned, ‘We got her home,” said Kabi.
He further explained that that he had received a text from an unknown number demanding for KSh 181,000 for Abby’s school fees.

Seeing it was a letter from a lawyer he had to dig deep to the letter and it was when he found there was no such Lawyer.

The renowned couple stated that they will not be posted their children online to avoid such unnecessary voices.

‘’We have decided to keep our family and friends private and so when you no longer see them on our videos, it’s not that we have parted ways, we just want to protect them,” said Milly.
Kabi and Milly asked their followers to pray for the family so that they can fight the devil that wants to tarnish their name.