Juliani Says He Started Seeing Lillian Ng'ang'a Before Her Break-Up with Governor Alfred Mutua

Nelly

Singer Julius Owino aka Juliani says he started seeing Lillian Ng’ang’a before she ended her marriage with Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua.

In a recent interview with The Standard, the rapper divulged that he met Lillian in June, two months before the couple announced their break-up after being together for nine years.

The rapper said he was blown away by Lillian’s character, particularly her strong values and self-respect when they met in June.

“…I met her in early June or mid-June this year. As a man I did not sleep in class, I haven’t seen many women like that she has clarity of mind, clarity of purpose, the kind of things she values, and the self-respect she has for herself,” Juliani said.

Early this month, Juliani and Lillian announced they had “chosen to be together.”

“In this photo are two fully conscious adults who have chosen to be together. Any other narrative is false, outdated, and ill-intentioned. Let’s respect people’s choices. Love & let love,” Lillian wrote.

This came about two weeks after Lillian and Governor Mutua confirmed their break-up over undisclosed reasons.

“Winds of change blew my way and two months ago, I decided to end my long-term relationship with Dr. Alfred Mutua. We had a good run and I am forever grateful to God he brought us together,” Lillian said in a statement on August 15th.

As a result, she resigned from her position as the Machakos County first lady.

On his part, Governor Mutua said, “Two months ago, we decided to slowly disengage. We are in amicable terms and remain very close as friends. We will continue to talk, meet and share ideas constantly.”