I have never been this happy in my life about new lover – Guardian Angel

Serengeti

Staff member
I have never been this happy in my life about new lover – Guardian Angel
guardianangelglobal_118288359_964392177358847_7349607005434207861_n.jpg

Guardian went on to wonder who sets the rules in the society when it comes to who should love who, regardless of their age.
“I have been frustrated in this industry, I have cried in my bed alone, I have given up…by the time I am talking to Esther after a week of knowing each other and even her asking me if we can be able to do a song together, I was giving up on music. While recording her song Roho Yangu I was giving up.”

“But she came and told me Kazi ya mungu lazima iendelee, so all my ministry has been pushed by the person you think is wrong. If she had not come at that time I would have given up. I would not be singing now. So you don’t know this person, you don’t know why she is respected like this in my life before you say a word.”
“Those who have said this guy is going to love his mother, listen the word says, you will come together and become one, if this woman is older than you or your mother the minute you agree to become one, the nonsense of mother-ness ends and she becomes your wife.” Guardian finished.
Watch the interview below: