Hamo, Jemutai DNA Results Released

MajorBoko

Hamo, Jemutai DNA Results Released
The DNA results for the paternity case between Herman Gakobo Kago (Professor Hamo) and his fellow comedian, Stella Bunei Koitie (Jemutai Chibambe) has been released.
Churchill Show presenters Jemutai Chibambe and Prof Hamo during a past performance.jpg
Jemutai, on Tuesday, May 11, stated that the results confirmed that the Hot 96 presenter sired their two children.

"DNA results are out. 99.9%," Jemutai shared on social media.

Jemutai had accused Hamo of neglecting the two children, forcing her to seek help on social media. The comedian sought to sell her Facebook account at Ksh1.7 million to clear debts and purchase household commodities.
However, Hamo lashed back arguing that his wife was tasked with sending upkeep money to Jemutai and her children. He further denied absconding from his fatherly duties.

"I have children who live with me and others who don't live with me. I have been providing for my children from day one and there's no day they went without food or shelter or anything they need.
"My wife is the one who sends upkeep for the children who don't live with us. This has been the agreement between my family and the mother of the children," he defended himself.

However, Jemutai alleged that he only offered Ksh9,000 and rarely visited his two children.

It took Daniel Ndambuki's (Churchill) intervention who set up a meeting and mediated between the two. After solving their issue amicably, Jemutai disclosed that Hamo demanded a DNA test to be conducted on the two children.

"Yes, Hamo, his brother and I were at a restaurant on Wednesday (May 6). We met Churchill and a few guys on Monday, May 4 to sort out issues. We are still finding solutions to the matter.

"At the meeting, he (Hamo) agreed to pay for the school fees which I paid. The DNA will be out in a fortnight," Jemutai disclosed, adding that they conducted the test at Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI).