Gospel singer Size 8 lands new radio job

FF2C7933-BC82-4DD6-8E96-7D1B04994D04.jpeg

Gospel singer Linet Munyali, alias Size 8 has landed a new job at Mediamax’s Milele FM.

Through her social media pages, the singer revealed that she will be hosting a show dubbed‘Tambira Milele’ at the station.

The mother of two will be hosting the show alongside DJ Ray.

The first show will air on Sunday, February 14 from 10am to 2pm.

“New doors for God’s glory, brand new youthful gospel show #TambiraMilele on @milelefm hosted by Size 8 Reborn and DJ Ray. Every Sunday starting this Sunday 14th from 10am to 2pm… Kweli mungu umetenda! Injili isonge mbele. Gospel music. Jesus is Lord,” wrote Size 8.

This came months after Size 8 addressed claims that she is expecting her baby number three.

A video showing Size 8 with a bulging tummy went viral online raising questions whether she is expectant and afraid of coming out and clearing the air.

However, the singer has since refuted claims that she is pregnant explain that she had eaten too much on the day then video was taken.

The mother of two also mentioned that when pregnant her mood is always very low.
”I am not pregnant guys. That day had just eaten too much and I was very full. Can I be pregnant and still dance the way I danced on the show? My mood while pregnant has always been very low,” said the singer.