G.O.A.T Lionel Messi Vows to Continue Playing for Argentina National Team

ThePuma

FkSBCikWIAMB85v.jpeg
Greatest of All Time Lionel Messi who yesterday led his Argentina Team into winning World Cup after 35 years of waiting has vowed not to quit the national team.
In a previous interview, Messi had hinted that the 2022 Qatar World Cup could be his last tournament.

However, after yesterday's win against France, he has changed his mind and vowed to continue playing for Argentina under jersey number 10.

Messi confirmed that he was not yet ready to call it quit as Argentina’s player saying that he wanted to keep on playing.
"I’m NOT gonna retire from the national team. I want to keep playing as World Cup champions with Argentina shirt."Lionel Messi.

Argentina manager Lionel Scaloni also vowed to keep Messi’s number 10 jersey free for the 2026 World Cup, he decided to join them to defend this win.
Scaloni praised Messi saying that he was an influential person who transmits positivity within his teammates pushing them to greater heights.

“I think we should keep the number 10 jersey prepared for the next World Cup if he (Messi) feels like playing,” Scaloni told a news conference.
“He earned the right to do whatever he wants with his career. What he transmits to his team mates is incredible. I have never seen such an influential person in the changing room.”