Elsa Majimbo: Kenyan comic trolled after calling out Kenya Airways for leaving her luggage abroad

95B95BF5-09C8-4C6B-BB13-F020712A3A66.jpeg

Kenyan comic Elsa Majimbo found himself on the receiving end on Thursday, March 11 after calling out Kenya Airways for leaving her luggage in a foreign country.

The comic who was out of the country shared her experience using the airline discouraging her followers from using the airline citing negligence.

Majimbo explained that the airline left her luggage in a foreign country and they did not issue and apology , or give a way forward even after keeping her waiting for 30 minutes.

“Today morning Kenya Airways left my luggage in another country cause the weight couldn’t enter the plane… What!? I was told this after I waited for my bags for 30 mins,” she wrote.

She added;

“No apologies were issued. The plane was incredibly small it looked like a domestic flight one. I would not recommend this airline tbh . For travelers avoid it if you can.”

Following her tweet, Kenya Airways responded promising to make plans and reunite her with her luggage soon.

“Hi Elsa, we’re sorry for the delay of your luggage. Allow us to follow up on this, to ensure that you’re reunited with your luggage soon,” wrote KQ.

Reactions

@kinyashville: Angry people feel like bad things happen to them coz the good things also reject them for their look then they end up hating the most and expect good looking people will be influenced by angry people lamenting. We don’t, we won’t

@VallencyOtieno: The practice of leaving luggage behind is done by all airlines around the world. Be ready to boycott all, or better yet start chartering

@jemohjames: Missing luggage happen in almost all planes. That is why they have lost luggage desk and insurance. Making it look like it is Kenya Airways only affair shows you don’t travel alot

@salim_said_: It’s like you’re in a self destruction mode..give someone else your account to manage it for you!

@cleansweat_: Sensing too much unprocessed emotions. Kenya airways has been in operation for long. Yes it is going down, but not because of your ranting

@liwa_milla: Instead of ranting and spreading your hate towards Elsa, you need to realize that @KQAirways ought to be held accountable. This has gone on too long; I’m sure so many others have lost their belongings and the firm isn’t taking accountability