Dennis Okari issues warning after Facebook account is hacked

7B187EC9-1A9B-452C-AE57-24BA9B14940A.jpeg

Media personality Dennis Okari has issues a warning after hackers took over his Facebook account.

In his statement, the investigative journalist urged his followers to ignore anything posted on the page saying it does not represent who he is.

He also noted that it is the second time his page has been hacked in less than a year, adding that efforts to recover the page has bore no fruit.

“My Facebook page was hacked a few days ago for the second time in less that a year despite following all the authentication processes. I have tried to get it restored & still waiting. Ignore anything being posted that does not represent who I am,” he said.
This came months after gospel singerJowie Irungu also lost his Instagram and Youtube accounts to hackers.

In a video shared through his wife’s Instagram account, Irungu revealed that he has no access to his accounts further warning his fans against any money making deals to avoid being scammed.

“Praise God, my name is Joe Iringu, unfortunately my IG account was hacked yesterday and I have been unable to recover it, I will be sharing new account
“So whoever will receive a message from the other account, please that is not me, I will be sharing a new account, and don’t forget to like and Nishikilie,” said Joe