Comedian Terence Creative, wife to host new show on KTN

Cascabel

C8782259-1A66-4631-ACC8-9E468F5BF370.jpeg

Celebrated Kenyan comic Lawrence Macharia, alias Terence Creative and his wife Milly Chebby have joined the KTN family and are set to host a shown together.

The couple will be hosting a show dubbed Thursday Night Live which was previously hosted by comedian Sande Bush, popularly known as Dr Ofweneke.
Taking to their respective social media pages, the two asked their fans to join them on Thursday, February 11 as they kick off the new journey.

“See God ohh, tukutane Thursday… The month of love is here with #ThusrdayNightLive on KTN Home. Send me a short video of yourself serenading your love with a love song! Go all out guys! The best 3 videos will feature on our first show,” wrote Terence.
This came barely two months after landing a new brand ambassadorial role with the Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS).

The comedian shared the good news of his new deal on his Instagram page, urging Kenyans to tour the country and enjoy the beautiful sceneries as he set out on his new role of marketing the country’s parks.

“This is a day that the lord has made, every day I wake up to make content to entertain, educate as well as inspire. I do appreciate your support for consuming my content. Today I have been launched by the Director-General of @kenyawildlifeservice as the @kenyawildlifeservice brand ambassador
“I take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and urge all of us to come out and let’s zuru our parks and enjoy the wildlife, Kenya is beautiful lets Zuru na KWs,” he wrote.
Reactions

@mwalimchurchill: This is how God works

@bettymuteikyallo: Aaaaaw congratulations! So happy for you

@drofweneke: Lets do this!

@fredomondi_: God wins, keep shinning champ