Calling all High School Parents đź‘Ş

Serengeti

Staff member
Calling all High School Parents đź‘Ş

With the constantly changing college admissions and scholarship search landscape, students and parents are trying to figure out what’s the real strategy to stand out in the admission cycles ahead. The truth is that you simply need to be stellar across your ENTIRE application.

What if there was a coaching program that prepared you to improve EVERY part of your profile?

With that I mean, everything from helping you:
✔Develop the mindset and study habits to get the best grades at school
✔Discover the frameworks to learn better in all your Honors and AP classes
✔Maximize your SAT score through insightful growth roadmaps
✔Become a better writer and find your voice in your personal statement
✔Help you develop more influence and get promoted in your extracurriculars into leadership positions

My name is Larry Cheung, and over the past decade, I have helped an army of team members in our coaching program at Tigerway build unshakeable confidence in their Academics, on the SAT Exam, and influence as a valuable contributor in their extracurricular organizations.

You see, solely making a big bet that a “passion project” will pay off is a very risky one, especially if your grades and SAT scores aren’t there. On the other hand, it isn’t only 100% about academics either.

The key is to find a proper balance that FOCUSES on the strengths of the academics through grades and test scores while highlighting the GROWTH of your influence and leadership from your activities.

Up until this point, there’s never been a program that has had the expertise to help your teen build the life skills in ALL these areas to prepare for excelling in college while simultaneously becoming ready for the future challenges in life...that is, until now.

Want to know how to stand-out in the upcoming admission cycles?

I put together a brand new training for you showing you how to learn better, think smarter, more strategically, and become a deadly adversary (even to the best students at your school) by showing you these three key things.

➡ You can register here: info.tigerwayprep.com/case-study

In this free training I show you exactly how I help 100 students every single month get their grades higher, grow their SAT scores and their advantage in college admissions with a systematic and almost scientific approach.

This training is the real deal and I have helped students get accepted into Harvard, Yale, Brown, Northeastern University, Boston College, Boston University, Tufts, UC Berkeley, University of Chicago, and UCLA with these exact same methods.

If you are interested in positioning yourself to a level that will make you stand out in the admissions process or understanding how strategic positioning can help you succeed, this webinar is for you!

Register using the link below right now before it's taken offline for good.
➡ info.tigerwayprep.com/case-study