Angry Customers Messages; Why You Should Avoid Cooperative Bank Like a Plague, Very Unreliable

5F9BED26-2BE2-4C77-A8C5-390237F67312.jpeg
Cooperative Bank customers have expressed their disappointments in the way the bank has been serving them.

Cornelia Lemar
i lost 990 from my account,am trying to inbox you but you’re telling things i don’t understand

Top fan
Jacob Onyango
Wah! Mimi ile embarrassment nilipata na coop mbanking kwa matatu wacha tu. I told the conductor to give me his number so that I could send him cash directly from my account to his mpesa number. Wacha a return sms iseme ” service is un available” I had no cash in my pocket

Fred KE
Your cashless transaction are risky.. your mcoop app and *667# can fail you in the middle of transaction.. I experienced this last week and I now trust mpesa more than your mobile banking… Please improve on your services.

Keff Keffero
Kazi yenyu nikusema you are very sorry…you are very good at that

Andre Young Jr.
This is literally my fave when I learn that a client paid directly to my co-op account instead of giving me a cheque I bank elsewhere…

Hargreaves Alumasa
Co-op Bank Kenya Why are you frustrating us? Mco-op cash is doing since yesterday

Irene Ogweny
how do u expect us to enjoy valentines day while you dont respond to my inbox?????am asking here for the last time,how many days does a cheque takes to mature from another bank to coop?and pliz stop asking me the amount, after all, it does not concern you.

Oliver Griézmaññ Chelsea
What’s wrong with this app of yours? I want to send my wyf money from my account directly to her account n I can only do that via the app. Why is it not working, yet *266# and *667# are all working? I want the funds to be deposited directly to her bank a/c and not mpesa, this is so annoying, this is Valentine’s and people need 💰!!!!!

Qanayo Anayo
I tried to apply for a top up in flexi after repaying for two months and coop denied me. Nameshanga sana. I only have one month to fully repay. Bado nashanga

Ayub Meshack
For almost three months now I haven’t used my a/c because mobile banking isn’t working,ety can’t get my details online

Kui Anne
How long does it take to get a business ATM card, I opened my business bank account on December 17th from kikuyu branch and am yet to get an ATM card 2 months later?

Protus Nyakina Omwenga
Ihave aloan of two month installment ,if iclear the first installment can i top up two month top salary ,,the other question if igot two month salary loan on 6feb2021,and if ipay the first instalment on 8march 2021,can i top up again or you will say my count is negative 5000,for example.

Samuel Gaikuru
I have an issued. I currently do not receives any coopbank message(s) in my sim card as i earlier before. I cannot withdraw money directly from my m-coop cash at coopbank agent because i cannot receives any message from coopbank. My ATM card is very far away. And the only way forward is sending money from my m-coop cash to my m-pesa. Kindly helped.

Raymond Olende
Why keep people waiting online for hours ?
I made a wrong transaction I Inbox you.
This is the second time the last time you did the same and I lost my cash since no one answered my call nor reply to my mail. You’re such a disappointment

Samuel Irungu Precious
The only bank that takes 5days to cash a cheque.
Disappointed with 10000others😭