ANC Leader Musalia Mudavadi's Mother Dies

MajorBoko

ANC Leader Musalia Mudavadi's Mother Dies
"As a family, we are devastated by this loss but are bearing it with grace. Please remember us in your prayers. The Lord gives and the Lord takes. May our dear Mum's soul RIP," he condoled.

Bungoma Senator Moses Weatngula hailed the deceased as the pillar of her family as he shared his message of condolence.

"My deep and heartfelt condolences to my brother Mudavadi and family following the demise of family matriarch Mama Hannah. She's been the strength and pillar of the family for many years. Let's mourn in the name of the Lord," Wetangula condoled.

Kakamega Governor Wycliffe Oparanya described the deceased as generous, humble, charismatic, insightful and hardworking.

"We will miss her wise counsel, knowledge and support. My prayers and thoughts to her family led by my brother Hon Musalia Mudavadi. May God grant you immeasurable comfort and strength to bear the loss," Oparanya condoled.

Mama Hannah was one of the two wives of veteran politician Moses Mudamba Mudavadi, who passed on in 1989.

Members of the public joined in comforting Mudavadi's family, praying that the deceased rest in eternal peace.

"Pole sana Mheshimiwa Musalia Mudavadi, may the good Lord give you the strength to overcome grief. May she rest in eternal peace," Namagwa condoled.