12 Day Challenge

Sanyatti

12 Day Challenge

Day 1
Topic: Thanksgiving & Praise

Scripture Meditate & Memorize
I Thessalonians 5:18 - In every situation [no matter what the circumstances] be thankful
and continually give thanks to God ; for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
Challenge
Purpose in your heart today to be thankful. Give God thanks in all things, no matter how challenging the situation...Praise Him!
What challenged you today in doing this?

Day 2
Topic: Marriage & Family

Scripture Meditate & Memorize:
Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled. Challenge
Pray for your marriage and assess where you need to make adjustments in your attitude to keep peace in your union. If you are single, pray for a married couple you know. Write out a vision for your future spouse, and believe you receive according to Mark 11:23-24.

Day 3
Topic: Health & Healing

1 Peter 2:24 -
Challenge
Believe God for divine health. Ask God to reveal any adjustments you need to make to maintain divine health.
Pray for someone that is being challenged in their health. Cover your family with the Blood of Jesus. Ask God to reveal any adjustments you need to make to maintain divine health.

Day 4
Topic: Souls

Matthew 9:37-38 - Then saith he unto his disciples, the harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
Challenge
Pray and believe God for the salvation of your loved ones and any person in your sphere of influence. Ask God how you can be a witness to them.

Day 5
Topic: Business & Entrepreneurs

Isaiah 48:17 - Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
Challenge
Make a step today in starting or expanding your business. Be bold and courageous and confront the one thing that has been holding you back in your business endeavors.

Day 6
Topic: Children

Challenge
Pray for your children and any children in your sphere of influence. Is there a child that you can reach out to and pray with them?
Isaiah 54:13 - And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the

Day 7
Topic: Leaders

1 Timothy 2:1-2 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Challenge
Pray for divine leadership to come into the land and for five-fold leadership and godly leadership in all 7 mountains of society.

Day 8
Topic: Finances

Psalm 115:14 - The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
Challenge
Create a financial vision and open up a bank account. Believe God to fill it by 12/31/2021.

Day 9
Topic: Vision

Habakkuk 2:2-3 - And the Lord answered me, and said, write the vision, and make it plain
upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time,
but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely
come, it will not tarry.

Challenge
If you have not, take time today to write your vision for every area of life: business, family, health, mental, recreation, social, etc. If your vision is done, revisit it and begin to ask God to provide direction for what step you can take today to manifest heaven’s blueprint.

Day 10
Topic: The Tongue

Scripture Meditate & Memorize Proverbs 18:21 -
Challenge
Speak life only. Begin to pay close attention to the words you are releasing out of your mouth. Correct it immediately especially if it’s not aligned with the Word of God and your desire. Speak only what God says. Cancel any words that you notice you or others speak that are contrary.

Day 11
Topic: Relationships

Scripture Meditate & Memorize Proverbs 13:20 -
Challenge
Assess your circle. Are your connections fruitful or toxic? Begin to pray! Make the necessary adjustments whether in the areas of submission, nurturing, having necessary conversations, setting boundaries or allowing God to remove.
shall be destroyed.

Day 12
Topic: Hearing the Voice of God

John 10:27 - My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
Challenge
Slow down today. Sit quietly and listen for God. Pray in the spirit for 30 minutes. Listen to what He says to you. Write it down, and do it.