“Am Watching You!”Detective Jane Mugo Hits Back After Viral BBC Video

Cascabel

8442FA0E-3F23-4CDE-97A3-C571BBA8345D.jpeg
Private detective Jane Mugo has fired a warning to a section of Kenyans trolling her on social media after her video went viral in a documentary that was aired by BBC.

Mugo remained on the top trends on Twitter for the better part of Monday, January 25, after netizens noted what they termed as an embarrassment in the video.

However, the detective has warned that she was monitoring the comments coming from the troll that had been created on social media.

From her chef tasting food before she eats, vicious dogs led by one christened Hitler – to beating up the security team to toughen them – the detective’s life caught the eye of netizens.

The video also captured the Spy queen stunting on what she termed her best taekwondo moves which left a section of Kenyans unimpressed.

Many of the comments, however, ridiculed the detective’s theatrical presentations and absurd claims regarding her prowess.

In a statement, Mugo claimed that some of the comments were from pseudo accounts and others from people who were only jealous of her achievements.

“Am slowly monitoring the comments… Idles, haters who have never appeared on local radio station or their village limelight. They cannot show us what they have done in their village struggling to put food on the table yet jealous souls,” she stated.

She added that there was minimal talk about her success and accused netizens of concentrating on a joke that she made intentionally.

“Nobody is speaking about my training or my range. I am an African woman and I don’t regret loving myself. I pray you stay longer to witness my blessings,” she continued.

ALSO READ Court orders immediate closure of four Kilimani palatial bars
Mugo added that she did not mind any kind of publicity, where it was good or bad.

“While the world is congratulating me for winning in a male-dominated job, I saw some cheap desperate bloggers vomiting hatred looking for cheap publicity.”

Mugo trended the better part of Monday after the documentary was aired, with most poking fun at the piece.

“That BBC documentary on Jane Mugo is painful viewing. Should’ve come with viewer discretion for those who don’t want to burn their brain cells,” Gabriel Oguda commented.

Controversial blogger Robert Alai termed the documentary as total crap.

Mugo came into the limelight in 2019 where she was caught up in a scandal, was arrested and later claimed her life was in danger.

Ever since she has been on and off the public scrutiny for one reason or the other.

Yesterday, she trended for the better part of the day when she introduced her squad who according to her had to undergo “rigorous” training to help in the line of duty.

She claimed she is one of the best detectives in the world and her prowess was celebrated worldwide.