Vera Sidika says she is no longer interested in rich men, wants peaceful, happy life

9D332BF6-4CDB-4276-9646-4019B536C710.jpeg

Kenyan socialite Vera Sidika has declared that she is no longer interested in rich men and their wealth.

Responding to questions from her fans on her Instagram page, the socialite said she now prefers living a peaceful life.

Vera revealed that she has dated all types of rich people but she did not love the experiences.

The socialite-cum-businesswoman further said that she has never settled for less in a relationship, adding that she is enjkying her current relationship because she is happy and contented.

In a Q&A session with her fans on Instagram, the lass confirmed she is now leading a happy life and enjoying her current relationship because she is contented.

“I have never settled for less because I have been content and genuinely happy in my relationships. What is settling for less to you? A man that is not rich? Is a good relationship measured by how rich your man is?” She posed.

http://instagr.am/p/CMEAWHYgYpE/

She added;

“Because I have dated millionaires, billionaires etc you name it. So been there done that. I know how that world looks like. And said I would never want to do that to myself.”

The socialite added that most rich men believed that all a woman wants is money and not their time, further saying she loves happiness and would rather be with a poor man.

“My freedom and happiness come first. It is life when all your man can offer is material things? And track all your moves, ask you to delete social media, disconnect you from friends and control your life?” She said.

“Emotionally unavailable, only thinks money solves everything, disrespect you because they feel like they own you, are unavailable because they are too busy for you. All that life Apana,” she added.

Last edited: